Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Color Chart - extreme detail!


So am I in love with this chart? Probably!
Here is the close up which shows my
key for each brand that I have in my
arsenal of paints. So now I'm done
showing off with this. Hope it has some
interest for others of you who have
bought so many tubes of paint that you
barely know what you have collected
over the years. Much less donations
made to your collection from the inventory
of expired painters whose offspring know
you are an artist and would like to have
them. Then there is Craig's list where
I had the good fortune to find a great
deal on Old Holland paints and well,
OK. The end.

2 comments:

Austin Maloney said...

Wow you really take your paint seriously.

Mavis said...

Hi Lynne:

Thank you for this wonderful study in colours...

I am emailing you to let you know how just how useful it is!

Thanks,
-Mavis