Thursday, July 24, 2008

New work at stage #2


This is the first rough-in stage for the paint.
I have, at this point, worked on it for two
sessions. Now I can see what I want to
emphasize and what to downplay to get
the effect I want from this scene. I have
altered elements from the photos such
as the empty chair position (would you
like to join her?) and simplified the
background content.

All is a supporting cast to the vibrant
young lady taking a break. I am finding
this a very interesting color combination.
I am referring to the strong colors.
Any ideas for a title?

1 comment:

Brett said...

I think you already gave it a title :-) Maybe instead of "Would you like to join her?", something like "Have a seat," "Care to sit?", "Sit a while," or something to that effect.

Awesome bright colors!