Friday, March 20, 2009

My sister's beautiful handmade jewelry

My sister designed and created this beautiful
pendant. I think the name of the stone is
(believe it or not) 'Prudent Man'. I think her
design motif is absolutely perfect for the
amazing leaf-like markings in the stone, yes?
Check out more of her work on her Etsy site.
Go to the right column on this blog and it is
the second link (Sandra's Creations).
As you see, I am not the only artist in this
family...and there are more of us as well.
But those stories will have to wait for another
day.
OK, so this isn't the Prudent Man stone my
sister tells me. It is called Pilbara Jasper!

4 comments:

Matt, Beth & the Crew said...

Hi Lynne,
The link does not work, you may want to check it. Hugs! -Jaree

Lynne said...

I have corrected it so that folks can click on the link in the right column! Thanks for letting me know.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

This is a beautiful piece. I also like how your portrait painting is progressing.

Lynne said...

Thank you Lisa and Bill for leaving your thoughts about my art and that of my sister's! I just looked at your site, but it is so late, I will look more tomorrow!