Friday, December 21, 2007

Out my studio window behind my easel

Posted by PicasaOK, so first here is the scene I look at that is
behind me as I paint. I offer it to you in the
spirit of this lovely season. This was last week
however, and now we've only got rain, but hey,
it put me in the spirit for sure!
Secondly,
I've been noting my artist friends who have
been 'tagged'. Then I got tagged and
didn't do anything about it. So here goes with
5 little-known things about me:
1. I have a poster of Marilyn Monroe (the one
smelling Chanel #5) on the wall of my garage
next to the American flag that once flew from
the back of my Dad's boat, the one he had when
I was a child.
2. I get my collection of phaleonopsis orchids to
rebloom for me (mostly) and my prize one is now
four feet tall and blooming. Two years ago I counted
40 flowers and buds on it!
3. I really don't care about chocolate.
4. When I was a teen, I was at a church retreat
in New England and skated on black ice. You could
see all the way to the bottom, scary and amazing!
5. Art was my first boyfriend. (Make what you like
of this one.)

No comments: